Released on November 29, 2011
Released on November 8, 2011
Released on May 26, 2011.
- Replaced our ghetto fallback querying code with a simplified version of the
logic used in Bert Constantins django-polymorphic, all credit for our now
better FallbackQueryset code goes to him.
- Replaced all JSON fixtures for testing with Python fixtures, to keep tests
- Nicer language tabs in admin thanks to the amazing help of Angelo Dini.
- Ability to delete translations from the admin.
- Changed hvad.admin.TranslatableAdmin.get_language_tabs signature.
- Removed tests from egg.
- Fixed some tests possibly leaking client state information.
- Fixed a critical bug in hvad.forms.TranslatableModelForm where attempting to
save a translated model with a relation (FK) would cause IntegrityErrors when
it’s a new instance.
- Fixed a critical bug in hvad.models.TranslatableModelBase where certain field
types on models would break the metaclass. (Many thanks to Kristian
Oellegaard for the fix)
- Fixed a bug that prevented abstract TranslatableModel subclasses with no
Released on May 16, 2011.
- Removed language code field from admin.
- Fixed admin ‘forgetting’ selected language when editing an instance in another
language than the UI language in admin.
Released on May 13, 2011.
- First release, for testing purposes only.