- Normal Model
- A Django model that does not have Translated Fields.
- Shared Fields
- A field which is not translated, thus shared between the languages.
- Shared Model
- The part of your model which holds the untranslated fields.
Internally this is a separated model to your Translations Model
as well as it’s own database table.
- Translated Fields
- A field which is translatable on a model.
- Translated Model
- A Django model that subclasses hvad.models.TranslatableModel.
- Translations Model
- The part of your model which holds the translated fields. Internally
this is a (autogenerated) separate model with a ForeignKey to your